2. We usually walk 4 to 6 dogs at a time, to ensure a manageable group with plenty of attention for each dog.
3. We drive the group to one of the bigger parks (usually Hyde Park, Richmond, Wimbledon and Hampstead Heath) and let them out well away from any roads.
4. We let them run off the lead for the entire walk (unless you would prefer us not to) so they have a great run around and lots of exercise.
5. We always cover 3-4 miles on each walk, so the dogs get a varied and stimulating environment to exercise in.
6. We always check that each new dog is fully socialised before we take it on, so we know that your dog will enjoy playing and interacting with the other dogs on the walk.
7. We always carry water in the car for the thirsty dogs at the end of the walk.
8. We will always deliver your dog back to your home after the walk.
9. If you are not home when we drop your dog off, we are happy to check their water, feed them and settle them down before we leave.
10. If your dog is staying overnight, they live in my house (which has a garden) and they are treated as if they were our own dog.